Combining three decades of industry experience, cutting-edge inventory control technology, and state-of-the-art warehouse facilities, Progressive Logistics Inc. delivers the premier and precise pick and pack solution you need to completely satisfy your customers across the Midwest and the rest of the country.
Progressive Logistics’ skilled team is ready to expertly assess your logistics needs and skillfully craft a customized pick and pack solution.
What is pick and pack?
Pick and pack is a way retailers fulfill orders efficiently and economically, without having to ship entire cases and pallets of goods. Workers pick individual items from master cartons in a warehouse, pack them into boxes or envelopes, and ship them to specific customers.
After merchandise arrives at a warehouse, Progressive Logistics inventories the products and assigns SKU numbers to each item. Items are entered into a high-tech, top-quality inventory management system, which you can access to have a real-time view of your products.
Benefits of pick and pack
- Easy access to items
- Less handling time
- Limits freight charges and other costs
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Ensures orders shipped on time
- Eliminates collecting items from different storage facilities
- Quick turnaround times
Delivering the pick and pack solution you need
Progressive Logistics is the industry leader in pick and pack solutions, harnessing valuable experience, extraordinary expertise, and the right equipment:
- 30 years’ experience working with a wide variety of industries, including automotive, food, paper, plastics, consumer products, reverse logistics, industrial products, containers and packaging and electronics
- Accomplished professionals to assess your logistics needs and create a customized pick and pack solution for your business
- Computerized inventory management solution, Accuplus®, provides real-time inventory and order status management, allowing you to make educated inventory decisions and control inventory costs
- Large, modern, efficient, security-monitored facilities strategically located in Indianapolis, Indiana - central to major highways and able to reach two-thirds of North America’s population within one day by truck.
Ready to fully support all your eCommerce requirements to quickly and accurately fulfill orders and meet customer expectations.