Progressive Logistics specializes in helping you manage your supply chain through comprehensive inventory management.
Our computerized inventory management service, Accuplus™ and Cadence from Cadre Technologies, provides real-time inventory and order status management solutions to clients. Customized reporting allows our customers to make educated inventory decisions and control inventory costs.
Successful 3pl inventory management requires a firm understanding of how much is needed, what’s in stock, and when it’s coming or going. For many businesses, that’s easier said than done.
Take your e-commerce supply chain to new performance levels with inventory management services from Progressive Logistics. We specialize in developing custom transportation and logistics management solutions for business partners and their clients.
Progressive Logistics utilizes Accuplus™ WMS as its 3rd Party Logistics. Accuplus™ WMS is the industry’s mainstay warehouse system. Accuplus features the ability to manage multiple warehouses, customers, products, rates, carriers, consignees, inbound receipts, bills of lading, and much more. Accuplus produces reports of inventory, activity, plus a wide variety of management, customer and product specific information.
CADENCE is a real-time Warehouse Management System (WMS) that organizes inventory, order shipments and workflow. The system directs and controls operations for a wide variety of complex logistics business models and product verticals. CADENCE manages varying platforms and individual operations for multiple client omnichannel distribution requirements.
- Simultaneous tracking by SKU numbers, lots, or serial numbers
- "First In, First Out" (FIFO), "Last In, First Out" (LIFO) quality control codes, UPC codes, or date code product rotation
- Automatic assignment of unique internal lot control numbers from origin to destination tracking
- Integrated product locator system to track by facility, aisle-bay, and floor locations
- Multiple SKUs traced in one location
- Electronic transmission of on-hand inventories, product activity and history
- Automatic generation of bills of lading, pick tickets, and packing lists
- Orders can be instantaneously added to, changed or deleted
- Carrier-warehouse pallet exchange recording
- Customized reporting capabilities
- Cycle counting and physical inventory programs
- RF bar code scanning
- EDI capabilities
Inventory Management Benefits
Contact us today to see how we can help with your inventory management needs.
Inventory management is the step in the supply chain in which items are tracked into and out of a warehouse. The goal is to know where products are and how much of them you have at any given time. This helps better manage inventory levels, which provides an array of advantages.
- Increases efficiency
- Improves accuracy
- Cuts costs
- Strengthens customer relationships
- Greater organization
- Saves time
- Optimizes fulfillment