Strategically located just five miles from the Indianapolis Intermodal Terminal, Progressive Logistics helps clients seamlessly manage container transportation from the terminal to our facilities for warehousing, distribution and order fulfillment.
Opened in July of 2013, the Indianapolis Intermodal Terminal offers all-rail service for trans-Pacific containerized freight moving from key Canadian ports to Indianapolis, bypassing congested and frequently delayed Chicago terminals.
The Indianapolis Intermodal Terminal, in conjunction with CN and the Indianapolis Railroad:
- Offers exclusive rail connection to the three US coasts
- Services 75% of the US population and all major Canadian markets
- Redefines transportation time from Asia to Indianapolis (20 -24 days)
- Provides on-site truck-to-container transload centers
- Features a U.S. Customs-bonded Container Yard and the capacity to move up to 24,000 containers per year